1. Information we collect about you
Personal and contact information including your name, age, telephone number, postal address, email address, username, social media username(s). We may collect some of that contact information when you interact with us including via our website.
Details (and copies) of your communications and interactions with us via our website or otherwise, including by email, telephone (voice recordings), post and online via webchat, the contact us form or our clients.
Transaction details including payments from you for our product or services.
Information about how you use our website.
Technical information about your device or browser when you use our website, including geolocation data to determine what country you are accessing our website from, your internet protocol (IP) address, device ID, browser type and version and time zone setting, which may in some circumstances be personal data.
We may also receive personal data directly from you or from various third parties and public sources, including from social media channels (if you interact with us through those channels), or other third parties.
2. How and why we use your personal data
It is sometimes necessary for us to process your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you, or to satisfy a contractual requirement (referred to as ‘performance of a contract with you’ below), or to comply with a statutory requirement. In those circumstances, if you do not provide the personal data we require, we will be unable to provide our courses or other services to you.
3. How we use your personal data for marketing
We send you marketing communications through a number of different channels. You may receive newsletters, email notifications and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on our service., and/or have not asked us to stop sending marketing by email to you.
How to opt out of marketing?
You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications and notifications from us at any time. There are several ways you can do this. To stop receiving marketing by email, either:
- Click ‘unsubscribe’ or update preferences in any email communication we send;
- Contact us in writing; or
- Email us at admin@OneHouseDigital.com
4. How we share your data with third parties
We sometimes share the data we collect from you with the following trusted third parties:
- Banks and payment providers – to set up and/or to obtain payment of any amounts due to us.
- Our IT system providers – in order to provide software to set up your account, to communicate with you via webchat and other communications providers and to provide our systems to us, including for the purposes of hosting, support and software licensing.
- Social media platforms – for the purpose of fulfilling the service and targeted advertising.
- Digital analytics – for the purposes of website analytics and reporting in respect of our analytics and marketing.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers – for the purposes of providing consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Police or other such regulatory authority – as part of an investigation or otherwise for legal or regulatory purposes.
- Auditors – to audit our systems and transactions for the purposes of ensuring efficiency, or regulatory or contractual compliance.
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request. We do this in order to protect our rights, property or safety or of our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
5. How we protect your data
We have put various measures in place to protect your personal data:
- Our entire site is accessed using https rather than http, meaning that all information that is sent and received is encrypted for additional security. You can see this in the address bar of your browser.
6. How long we keep your personal data
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted or anonymised (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, you may be entitled to ask us to delete your data: see ‘Your rights’ below for further information.
7. Your rights
You have the right:
- To ask us not to use your personal data for marketing.
- To ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, if there are no compelling reasons for that processing.
- To request from us access to personal information held about you (see below).
- To ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- To ask that we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
- To ask, in certain circumstances, to delete the personal data we hold about you.
- To ask, in certain circumstances, for the processing of that information to be restricted.
- To ask, in certain circumstances, for data portability.
8. Contact us
By post to:
One House Digital
3104 E Camelback Rd, Suite 2097
Phoenix, AZ 85016
By email to:
There are four main types of cookies and technology. Here’s how and why we use them:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and app. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use some functionality on our website and app, such as signing into your account.
These cookies collect information about how you use our website or app and help us improve the way our website and app work by making it easier for you to navigate to and complete various tasks.
Advertising cookies and pixels
Our carefully selected media partners place third party cookies, pixels and ad tags onto our website and app on our behalf. These cookies record your visit to our website and/or app, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We use this information to make our website and app, and the content displayed on them, more relevant to you. They are also used to limit the number of times you see certain content, as well to measure the effectiveness of our digital campaigns.
We may share this analytics information with third parties for these purposes. You can delete these cookies and still continue to use the website and app.
More information about these types of cookies and opt out information can be found in Manage your cookies.
Managing your cookies
For more information about cookies, how to opt out and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet, go to http://www.youronlinechoices.com – the guide to online behavioral advertising and privacy. This website is operated by the Internet Advertising Bureau, the industry body for online advertising. On here, you’ll find information about how behavioral advertising works, how to opt out, further information about cookies and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet.
If you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from our website, you can do so in your browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, then please note that this may limit the way you use our Website. For example, you may have to re-enter information that would have ordinarily been stored as a cookie.
How to control cookies on your desktop:
How to control cookies on your mobile device: